Dovax - Deep Jungle Dovax - Deep Jungle

Resolución, The melody la strange for me. The principal synth at The Dropbox la cool for this genre.!
At The buildup se used The same sample pack hahaha. Nothing more yo Say good track :)

Far away Far away

Really good Sounds but the intro is so long! it was getting boring at 0:50

{dj-N} Come Home {dj-N} Come Home

Excelent Drums and Bass! The melody is so sticky :D Good Job men!

Lovely Kitten - Stomp Lovely Kitten - Stomp

The sounds are almost the same as I used in my track "Overpower" but the difference is that this is great and mine sucks shit haha

Light ~ Destruction Light ~ Destruction

So good but maybe can add more effects? like Noise,Risers,Downfilters and more! It´s Cool that Dubstep and Bass House Hybrid :D

Lightbooster responds:

Thanks dude!

Hypernova Hypernova

I like the melody but I see little power to the Snare something that seems bad to me since one of the characteristic points of the Dubstep are his Hard Drums.
I think that it lacks enough power to the buildup and to drop that is to say the buildup could start with enough power then to diminish the sounds with high pass filter automation clips and finally when it hits the drop it will be harder than now! I like the sounds of orchestra.
Nothing more to say

{dj-N} Theory of Everything 3 {dj-N} Theory of Everything 3

OMG I soon make a Demon on Geometry Dash! My Profile:Marianz

Dovax & Marianz - Xenomorph Attack Dovax & Marianz - Xenomorph Attack

500 Plays :D

Theory of Everything IV {Fan Made} Theory of Everything IV {Fan Made}

Better than ToE 3

-Natural Minor- -Natural Minor-

Cool Melody and Sounds :) I Like the Drums and the Bassline! Are you interesed on a collab? Please confirm me on the friends :P

ZacYoung responds:

Yes. I would love to collab.